Re: Shift patterns

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997 09:43:24 -0500 Paul Hanley <duckie@bellatlantic.net>
writes:

>>morning...  We're talking when you wanna show that asshole in a Prelude
>>who's boss....
>
>In addition, just because he is driving a Honda doesn't mean he is an
>*sshole. He simply doesn't know any better. Once he gets spanked by a
>rocco, I am sure he will learn his lesson, if not, then he IS an
>*sshole.
>
>Regards,
>Paul Hanley

Very true. Just because he has made a very bad choice in
purchasing/sporting a Honda, that makes an asshole, not. I've actually
met some cool guys who own/drive Hondas. Althought most of the honda
drivers wont even look at you after you've beat them heads up. That
always bugged me. Whatever.
If I get beaten by a faster car (No matter the make) I always give the
other driver a thumbs up. Im a good sport, eh.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and