Re: Schizophrenic Tachometer

Mine does the same exact thing, My car will be fine then I'll be mindnig
my own business when the idle starts bouncing around.  Then sometimes it
will calm down and other times it won't stop until I shut off the car.  I
am bringing it to a Bosch certified mechanic today to find out what the
deal is, so I let you know what he tells me.

Rich
87 scirocco 16v