Re: Shift patterns

>> I agree with Paul, not unless you have to money to afford the wear and tear
>> that "redline" causes to your engine.
>
>I usually keep quiet, but I have to disagree. Whats the point of having a
>scirocco if you drive it like a Ford Escort? and I'm not talking about a
>cosworth Escort (just to cover the how many list members does it take to
change
>a lightbulb clause)

 Thank you...

	And remember folks, the orinal question was when to shift when driving
***ALL OUT***  ... we're not talking redlining your car under slow
acceleration pulling out of your driveway in first on a -20 degree
morning...  We're talking when you wanna show that asshole in a Prelude
who's boss....