Re: Shift patterns

Hey everyone,
	I didn't mean to start an argument when I asked about shifting.
I wasn't saying that I always drive my car to redline, but I was asking
that when I happen to see that Crx or eclipse next to me on the street, I
want to know exactly when to shift, so I can maintain scirocco dominance.
All of us should know what that's all about.

Rich
87 scirocco 16valve (just trying to maintain dominance)