Re: Mk I headlights - Hella H4

Hi Jack,

There is a '76 in a yard here, w/ all 4 light housings and grill in tact.
I don't know what they are, exactly, but I'd be willing to investigate and
send them to ya at cost, if you so decide...

~C

On Sat, 13 Dec 1997, Jack M. Taylor wrote:

|Does anyone know a good source to obtain Hella H4 replacements for the
|round 5 1/4" headlights in a Mk I Scirocco?
|
|I have found the low beam, but not the high beam.
|
|I need the whole light housing (not just the bulb) - I recently had an
|unfortunate encounter with a large animal and broke the light.
|
|I didn't realize how hard to come by these lights were becoming.
|
|Any info appreciated.

|--
|To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to scirocco-L-request@privateI.com,
|with your request (subscribe, unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.

     Christopher Mende             ICEMT         O: 515-294-6738
     www.icemt.iastate.edu           @           F: 515-294-5531
     bayern.me.iastate.edu    Iowa State Univ    H: 515-292-6658