Re: Fuel filter

On Sat, 13 Dec 1997 15:51:12 -0700 rabeys@cadvision.com (Sean Rabey)
writes:

>        Just got a new bosch fuel filter for my 16V.  Anyone have any
>tips
>or warnings about installing it, or is it a basic unbolt-put
>in-tighten, type replacement?
>                                Owen
>                                87 16V

Im pretty sure its a no brainer. The banjo bolts are different sizes so
you cant put it in backwards. They only real problem you might face is
the fuel is under pressure and when you initially break the torque on the
banjo bolts, it will squirt. Not a big deal, just wanted to make you
aware of it.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and