Re: Fuel Transfer Pump

At 04:27 PM 12/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>What would a new fuel transfer pump cost because the syptoms that you guys
>are describing sound awfully familiar to my car and now you're scaring me.
>so what should I expect as far as parts and labor costs?

I put a price down on my last post... I paid $65.95 for the transfer pump,
and $45.00 for the lablr...  Believe me, though, the labor was a rip-off..
It was the eastest shit I've ever seen.. (I did the outside one myself,
which turned out to be the difficult one...)
	All you gotta do is take out the back seat (2 phillips-head screws), and
there's the pump!  Just untwist it from the gas tank, yank it out and plug
the new one in.  Took my mechanic 8 minutes (he still charged me 45.00
though.)

	Good luck.. and get an original BOSCH, please!

	btw is your tach doing that bouncy thing, too?

				Jay
				2 new pumps