electric power setting pump

I was reading up on a gold Ralley and they used an electric power
steering pump. Anyone know of a kit or aftermarket one I can get in
contact with? i could really use one of these as both my 1.8L and
2.0L blocks have one of the bolt-eyes missing from the block that the
power steering pump bracket mounts to. And so the beacket keeps
breaking. If I could move to an electric one mounted somewhere else
I could remove that pump from the pulley system, and actually get
a little more hp.

Ryan