Re: Delorean debate

Hey Danny...
	That indicated 140mph in your Scirocco was speedo error! No stock 16v
would ever touch 140mph, I don't care what kind of cliff you flew off..  Do
you have any idea what the drag coefficient on our car is?  I'll tell ya..
it's 0.38... so, plug in the figures, and you'd need something like 175 HP
to reach 140mph.  Besides, I don't know what tranny you have, but my engine
would be spinning around 9000 rpm at that speed...
	And, with the Delorean and the Garrett turbo kit, the hp was only upped by
30 or something, wasn't it? And 30 hp would barely make it as fast as a
stock Scirocco, no?
	And, while I on a rampage, let me add that if we're comparing apples, then
you mustn't mention oranges... I'm talking about *stock* Sciroccos and
*stock* DeLoreans! Of course, if your DMC-12 had a Lamborghini V12 in it,
it would probably be slightly quicker.  But then again, so would my Scirocco.
			Oh well... that's enough of this...
					Jason