Motor mounts

        I'm going to be ordering new motor mounts for my 16V soon, and i was
wondering, if i'm going to replace them, should i do them all.  I get a lot
of vibration throughout the car, especially at idle, will new mounts help
this alot.  Also my downpipe rattles on the front swaybar, is this due to a
bad pax side mount.  I am going with a hard rubber front mount.  Will this
transfer any more wibration than a stock rubber mount?

                Thanks for you're help;)

                                        Owen
                                        87 16V