Re: Blinding Backups

Howdy,

Mine are the 1073's.  I think they used the same in both the MkI and MkII.
Yeah that's kind of steep.  I think maybe I got mine 2 pairs for $15.95.  It
was some catalog special.  It's definitely brighter, but don't expect some
huge flood of light, after all you're still shining through the same
housing(it's not like adding another light, just making what's there
brighter).

Good Luck.
-dick-
'78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/SailingFC/

------

<< Hey there...
  I just checked the catalog online and they're $15.95/pair.  That's kinda
 steep, isn't.  I think I'll do it, anyways, I have dark tint.
 	One question: there are two model numbers, depending on what replacement
 bulb you need:
 (1) 199, 1073, 1076, 1141, and 1156
 (2) 3057, 3157, 3156

 	Which one are we?