Re: Delorian look alike?

On Tue, 9 Dec 1997 10:24:16 +0000 "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@phoenix.net>
writes:

> I also saw a Delorean cruising down the highway a few
>months ago with a huge ass aluminum wing line the old formua-1's used
>to have on the back. Some old fart was driving it 10mph under the
>speed limit.
>
>Ryan

My neighbor has one. Im not impressed with it. Its heavy as hell. Looks
nice, needs to be lower but still, I wouldn't want one.
One came to an autox one day. Ran with some kind of exhaust leak or
something. Sounded like an old Lincoln or something.
Speaking of "saw one on the road" stories. Yesterday, while on my way
home for my day of job hunting, I came upon a beautiful red 97' Lambo.
(its like buttah!) This is the 4th one ive seen lately. At first I
thought it was a Testarosa but when I got close enough to hear it, I knew
it what it was right away. Some young punk kid was driving it. Pisses me
off... (jealous really, no matter who was driving it.) he was going 55 in
a 65 too. Dumbass...

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and