Re: Delorian look alike?

> >>I always thought the Mk II resembled the Delorean more than the the Mk I,

MK1 is much too short to resemble the Delorean. I just saw 2 upclose
at the Houston Autorama, and the body lines very closely resemble the
MK2 w/o the body kit. Of course the difference is the Deloren body is
100% brushed stainless steel (bulletproof) and was built in  Northern
Ireland with 100% drug money. I sure do love those gull wings, and as
soon, if ever! my bodykit is installed my next step is to convert to
gull-wings. I also saw a Delorean cruising down the highway a few
months ago with a huge ass aluminum wing line the old formua-1's used
to have on the back. Some old fart was driving it 10mph under the
speed limit.

Ryan