Welding-Up The Dif.

Has anyone on the list welded-up  (full-lock) their differential? I am
looking for details on the procedure. I have a 5-speed box that will be
hooked to a 1.6L and the car will only be driven on the track. The
mini-slip (Velocity) will not work on my gearbox and the Quaife is TOO MUCH
$$$!

Do you know of any shops / tuners who do this mod? I have the spare gearbox
and have no reservations about disassembly / assembly, I just want some
advice on exactly how to weld her up.

Thanks in advance!
Harry