Re: White Gauge Faces

>Benton Yoshida wrote:

> Are the white gauge faces easier to read or are they a fashion item?
Just
> wondering, benton------

ANSWER) Yes they are easier to read.
This is why white backgrounds are used in most windows programs.
The letters, in black, look bigger. A white gauge is easier found on a
black dash too.
As with all race stuff it becoms fashion to the want to be racer.

Message text written by Jim Buck
I've seen some people wearing them on their nads, but I think they look
better in the car.  IMHO ;-)
<

Well VOGE must be out of  ideas. The new VDO swimsuit line?
I like car parts but I will pass on this concept. I don't want to even
think about what this would look like on a guy.
Now if you were to make a female swimsuit version, tack on one side and
speedo on the other, this would look
much better. I could see this kind of thing at a car show.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"