82 ?

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997 18:22:18 +0000 "New Dimensions"
<turbotim@newdimensions.com> writes:

>Also reminds me about one of my friends Scirocco's. Brett Erickson
>has one of the nicest Scirocco's I have ever seen.
> He even used the worst year model. An 82.
>

>turbotim@newdimensions.com
>http://www.newdimensions.com

Tim,

I have owned 4  82 models and they were all Scirocco II's. I thought that
all 82's were the second body style, did they switch half-way through?  I
worked at a VW / Audi garage for about 6 years and every 82 I saw was a
Scirocco II.

And anyway,   WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH AN 82?

Todd J.
shikaroka@juno.com
82 Scirocco 16V (highly modified)
87 GTI G60