Scirocco Book

Just found a few copies of a very nice Scirocco 1
book from the Brooklands Books series from England.
It is out of print and we have been looking for it for a while.
We only have 2 copies left so if anyone is interested

see this page for a picture and description of it.
http://www.newdimensions.com/ND_Publications.html

Also not sure if I posted it but if anyone wants a catalog we are
offering them free till Dec.20th just click on the catalog request
on our main page.

Also I have some used Scirocco parts I will be digging out from
upstairs to sell. Hope to post a list in a few weeks. Not much but I
will almost give the stuff away.

Also reminds me about one of my friends Scirocco's. Brett Erickson
has one of the nicest Scirocco's I have ever seen. I hope
to get him to write up a list of what he has done and get some
pictures of it. Oettinger 16V engine with more mods than you can
imagine The attention to detail is incredible and he has done so
many different mods I have never seen before. He even used the worst
year model. An 82.

turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com