Re: Violations and such

...regarding antitheft devices:
<<   It just may take them a bit longer if you have them.  :-) >>

And that's all.  I've been lucky in only one respect.....they've never dug out
my door handle.  I've had broken windows every time.  I had 6 broken windows
in one year between my 2 VW's....and not one since then.  HERE IS THE BEST
ADVICE I CAN GIVE......LEAVE YOUR CAR WHERE YOU CAN SEE IT AT ALL TIMES.
Yeah, it's a pain in the arse and not always possible but I stopped my
problems in crime ridden Buffalo NY by altering my parking habits.  OR, I just
got lucky for those last couple years.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi  95Tacoma.....one too many right now.