Re: "Smokinn" <smokinn@crestview.sbceo.k12.ca.us>: Re: Violations and such

Mark A. Peele wrote:

> For what it's worth, I have been driving Sciroccos since 1977 - never
> been vandalized <running outside to check car>

I got something stolen from my scirocco... story follows:

9 am:      I got to work around on a monday, forgot to lock door.
10 am:    I had to run an errand to the print shop, came out to car,
realized car was unlocked, and to my horror...I discovered....drumroll
please....someone had stolen the shift pattern off of my stick shift and
nothing else...what??!!!??!!?

They left my easy to steal 10 disc changer, my easy to steal blaupunkt,
and all my CD's and tapes just lying there, maybe I spooked them and
they ran hehehe shaved head and all at that time.

--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v (soon garaged for winter/restore)
88 Golf GTi (project started)