From: "Smokinn" <smokinn@crestview.sbceo.k12.ca.us>
To: <scirocco-l@privateI.com>, "Jason" <jtcst20+@pitt.edu>
Subject: Re: Violations and such
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 05:01:21 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01BD013A.D44710C0

Well Jason.........I'm probably going to jenks myself here, but here =
goes.   I have owned a:

    1982 Rabbit GTI
    1979 Rabbit
    1983 Scirocco 8v
    1992 Jetta GL (still have)
    1987 Scirocco 16v (still have)

and guess what.............after eight years.........no break ins, no =
thefts, no acts of abuse shown towards my cars fumed by jealously.  You =
guys make me really feel lucky.  Never really thought about any of this =
before.  And when it boils down to it.........if someone wants your car,
=
they will get it.......no matter what kind of anti-theft devices you =
have.  It just may take them a bit longer if you have them.  :-)

Gerry
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7808/smokinn.html
87 Scirocco  16v=20
92 Jetta GL  8v