Stuff . . .

Anyone on the list have one (1) decent nine spoke 13X5 alloy used on the
1982 - ? Scirocco? My 1982 only came with three. I have three 13X5 steel
rims that I would be willing to trade or sell separately. I need a rim to
tide me over until I get 15" rims. . .

I am willing to sell my set of Eibach springs (currently on my 1980S)
cheap! ($70 neg.) Here's the catch - you must supply me with a
replacement set of springs. My current living arrangements will not allow
me to strip a car - for that reason I must keep the car until I get a
place where I can pull the motor/trans, etc.  I live near Washington D.C.
- so if you can drive here - that'd be great - I'll even help do the swap
(I have all necessary tools).

I also have a set of 4 '83-84 Rabbit GTI alloys (14X6, 38mm offset) with
nominal rubber that I would let go for $40 (one is bent). You Haul.