Mike Potter, Guru of Useless VW Trivia

>Jason,
>
>Here's my thoughts on the matter...

<lotsa stuff chopped so I don't get mad at myself>

>Even when I'm busier than hell, if I have a question about something
>I go to all extremes to get the answer too.  I think we're both in
>the running for 1st place on ANAL RETENTIVENESS.  That's what my wife
>says anyways :-) "And why are you taking your trans out again Mike?,
>isn't 4th gear fine?" she says.  She will continue to be forever
>baffled at my weird VW trivia.
>
>Thanks Mannix for labeling me as the Guru on Useless VW Trivia.  I'll
>remember that when you need a part. :-)

Oh, denying it, eh?  What was that I saw on the newsgroup?  Someone got hit
by a car - a hit and run(filling in the non-newsgroup readers), sounds like
it was in a parkinglot.  The victim had some white paint on his car, and
broken chunks of taillight.  So, the victim deduced that the car which hit
his was white, and from the chunks of taillight, figured out it was a VW.
Had a part number.

Who knew what year and model of VW hit his car?  MIKE POTTER.  Hmmmm.  Oh
yeah.  Nah, you're not the King of Trivia......

Question for you, while we're at it.  What was the lowest final drive in
any Rabbit, including diesels?  I've heard some pretty big numbers (5.37),
but can't seem to get a straight answer.  Insights?

I.Mannix(I told all of you, if you need to know super obscure stuff about
your car, email Mike, he'll know what the guy who made it had for lunch
that day....)