Misinterpretation of "nub"

I don't think the "NUB-Equipped" sticker would be a good idea..
While he was driving by the (boy/girl/favored sexual object) of his dreams,
they would most likely conclude that "nub" was referring to something
slightly harder to steal.  But ya ain't heard it from me, 'cuz I ain't one
to gossip.  :)
			Jay