Re: That @&*^@# Shift Light

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997 20:21:54 -0500 (EST) Jason T Cammisa
<jtcst20+@pitt.edu> writes:

>2700 at 80? I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I
>HATE YOU.
>  I'm at 4000 at 74mph... 3000 is 55... SOB!
>	I need to get that gear changed. I HATE YOU.

Heh!! Some people like to buzz down the freeway. I dont.
Oh, I hate me too! Get in line.  :-D

>I think I have the shortest gearing ever.  I have two friends with
>GLis, one has normal gearing (his is also an 87) and one has gearing
>*almost* as bad as mine..
>For the record, my tranny code is AGB, which doesn't seem to
>exist... does anyone else have that one?
>		Jay, with the vibrating ass on the hwy.

The AGB is the same as the 2Y tranny. its not the lowest geared tranny
out there with a 3.34  overall ratio in 5th. The 2H is the lowest with a
3.59 overall ratio in 5th (@64 mph. BUZZZZZ!!) . The FM, FD FK trannies
have a 3.54 ratio. The 4K has a 3.51. The 7G had a 3.32. So you seem you
dont got it so bad. It could of been worse! Bwahahahaha!! Oops, sorry.
Damn I really hate myself sometimes!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
Now with a cute picture of the Potterman!