Re: ATTN: those looking for a 16v!!

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997 10:18:12 -0800 (PST) "A. Bjorkheim"
<andreb@u.washington.edu> writes:
>> check this baby out!
>>
>>  http://www.randomc.com/~lee

>    ANOTHER LIME GREEN MK1!!!!!!!!  Do I see a trend here  =)  Too bad
>  its in Georgia, or else I would consider buying it.
>
> Andre'

I was gonna post this to the list myself. Im glad im not the only one on
the prowl for a perspective Scirocco owner! :)

Hey Andre`? I got time on my hands. Fly me out there and i'll drive it to
your place. Then, can I have a ride home?? :)

There was also something posted in the NG about custom gauge faces that
people were asking about here a few months ago. I didn't think much about
it but I checked out the page anyways and im pretty impressed. For $60 I
might just have to get a set of Miata Blue faces for my Scirocco! Heres
the site:

http://www.public.usit.net/penclnck/gauges

Id like to see how they look.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and