ICQ info

    For anyone who has any questions about ICQ chat or ICQ itself check out there web page.
http://www.mirabilis.com/

All of your questions should be answered there. Chech out the chat section for Info on the VW chat section.

I am willing to answer any questions i can at #605234
Mike Weiler

Loud, lowered and slow ((C) 97 Micheal Birney) <------Make sure to e-mail this guy and tell him how much you love your LOUD, LOWERED AND SLOW VW e-mail is maxima@redrose.net!

1984 rocco 8v 137k (need major interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.

In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?