Re: That @&*^@# Shift Light

To have your shifting light blackend out, remove the right connector with two wires.
That should do it. If you have the MFA that is not the right way. You could also take
out the cluster and unplug the light. If you look from behind you see were it is
connected. Unplugged mine since it was ligtning at very strange times (maybe because
of overpressure in the system).

Roland, Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82