Re: That @&*^@# Shift Light

Jason Brunberg mod #435.  Open up instrument cluster, carefully tear
that annoying little MFA (pronounced "mufua")of a shiftlight from it's
home, and replace it with the LED light that comes with your alarm.  It
will be a bitch to do, but how many people will have done it?

	Whoa!  hey, stop crowding around.  You can_all_ get my autograph if you
stand in line.  And I do sign body parts...

jason
the mad bastard