Places to order parts wanted... (Long story included :)

I must say, I've had a very poor first experiance with Parts Place in
Michigan... reading through their catalog, one would believe they are God's
gift to mankind.

Story time:
I determined that 2 of my injectors were bad.  Various auto supply stores
in my area wanted $40 a piece for them.  A little more than I wanted to
pay.  So, I called these guys in Michigan up, and they quote me a price of
$20 a piece for 2 used ones, with $15 for S&H.  Quick math... $55... not
too bad, so I order 'em.  This was November 22.  The guy I talked to tells
me that they will be in Friday, Monday at the latest, because of
Thanksgiving.  Ok, that's cool... I can wait a week.  Well, today (Monday)
I call them up, since I still haven't gotten anything.  The guy I talked to
tells me that they hadn't even shipped the injectors yet, but they will be
shipping them today, and they'll be here Friday.  I'm a little upset about
the matter, but I resign, and decide to keep waiting.  About half an hour
later, I decide to call them back up to change the shipping address, since
they haven't sent anything yet.  This time, I got someone else, and I told
him my sob story, since he sounded rather sympathetic to my cause.  My jaw
hit the floor when they told me that the injectors were on back order, and
they probably wouldn't get any more IN until Friday.  By this time I'm
steamed.  (One of my co-workers told me that I was bright red) I was hot...
I hung up, and immediatly started calling various junk yards that were as
far away as 80 miles.  Every time I mentioned a Scirocco, they're response
was something to the effect of "Oh Wow!" or "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".  Needless to
say, I had no luck in finding anything.

So, to sum everything up, I am looking for some place, that has good
prices, sells new and used equipment, and does mail order... does anyone
have any good places that they order from that they would recommend?

(Side Note)
I read somewhere that someone had used a can of carb & choke cleaner, stuck
the nozzle directly into the injector and gave it a good cleaning like
that.  I did that to those two injectors, and it helped one out
tremendously.  The other one will still need replacing, but now it's a
choice of getting one for $40 at a local auto store, or paying $20 + $15
shipping from this place in Michigan... I'll spend the extra $5 for the
conveniance. :)

And if you're still reading at this point, thanks for listening to me vent...