Re: Re[2]: Y'know what I saw that was funny?

...Your right Chuck, the only thing in commen was the engine. Chyrlser used
 the 1.6L Rabbit engine in there older Omni/Horizan's, but none of the
 body panels or suspension componets were the same...

Whoaa - I'm not talking about the sheet metal, I'm talking chassis - as in
the frame and underpinnings.  I noticed it when we had an older Caravan in
our shop and it looked very familiar under there... it was just a stretched
Omni!  Which is just a Rabbit.  I said Omni's are Rabbits like Sciroccos
are Rabbits, clearly they are not the same - but they share the same basic
structure.  You could even say (if you were so inclined) that we are
driving squashed/shortened Caravans!  I don't know what years this was done
in, but I'm fairly certain it was done at some point.  sz         :D