Throttle Body Hell

I just got inside from the garage after about 5 hours of trying
to get that damn throttle body off!  I went to the salvage yard and got
a throttle body from a 85 Golf and a dual outlet manifold from an Mk1
scirocco.  So I cleaned it up earlier this week and cut and did all of
the work to get it ready to "bolt on" today.  I went and got a 6mm allen
socket and came home expecting to be done putting the new throttle body
by tonight.  Ya right, and tommorow I will win the lottery.  I put the
liquid wrench on the bolts and waited, this is while the engine is still
warm tapped them with a hammer and went to take them off and all hell
breaks loose.
	First of all mine would not budge. So I put more liquid wrench
on them and waited, still won't move. I finally made a breaker bar
(actually my old bike shocks, that's another story) and got three of the
bolts loose.  Yessss looks I will have it done by tonight, or so I
think.  The very last one, the bottom one nearest the front, decides
that it wants to strip.  This is where I become furious.  I tried
everything you would think of, and not think of, to get this thing off.
 I tried fabricating tools to get this off and still no way Jose.  Now
it is late and dark and my car is half in the garage waiting to be
pushed in and I am pissed.  Not only that but I think I broke my finger
too while using the hammer, don't even ask how I managed to this.
	Now I don't know what I will do, this is because I am very
tired. I was thinking that maybe tommorow I will wake up with an idea of
how to get that bolt out.  If you have any ideas of how to get this dang
thing out please, please, please help me!  I am drowning here.

						Ryan Bailey
						85 Scirocco