Re: Re[2]: Y'know what I saw that was funny?

<< Your right Chuck, the only thing in commen was the engine. Chyrlser used
 the 1.6L Rabbit engine in there older Omni/Horizan's, but none of the
 body panels or suspension componets were the same. Even though I do
 believe that the copied their design off of the Rabbit, they too wanted a
 hot selling small fwd car. The newer ones came with the option of a 2.2L,
 but still wouldn't get out of its own way. But the Turbo Omni is pretty
 darn quick.

 Enough of this crap.

 shikaroka@juno.com
 82 Scirocco 16V (highly modified)
 87 GTI G60
 72 Baja Bug & Karmann Ghia
 76 Lancia Beta Scorpion >>

Actually, I think I noticed the bumper brackets being VERY similar to my
83GTi on one of these dodge thingies.... One of my roommates used to have
one.  I should have looked.  I tried to stay far away from that car.  O well.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco
83GTi