Re: Y'know what I saw that was funny?

At 11:42 AM -0600 8/29/97, kimike@burgoyne.com wrote:
>At 08:51 AM 8/29/97 -0600, you wrote:
>>
>>Heh, this was excellent.  I saw the funniest looking car in the world a
>>couple of days ago.  It was black, had dual Stupidtrapps sticking out the
>>back, a Reiger GTO looking bodykit, huge wheels in the back, normal size in
>>the front, the driving lights built into the front spoiler were pretty
>>nice.....what was it?  A Ford Festival!  Festiva?  Something like that.
>
>Hmmm...Ford Shogun maybe?  Did they ever put those things in
>production?  A few years back there was talk of putting the
>Yamaha SHO engine in a Festiva and giving it a wide-body kit
>and all that.  It's either a Shogun or a wannabe Shogun.
>There's one for sale in AutoWeek for $32000.  Yikes!  I think
>it's an 89.
>
>-Mike
>92 + 95 GTIs

It did say Shogun on the front fairing - could this aberration be fast?
Cool.  Heh heh heh, I guess you can wear a clown suit to a business meeting
if you're the man.

Mannix(been called a snob *and* an asshole over this one, you guys are
starting to get to know me!)

(PS - I still think it is dumb, funny looking, and dammit, I'm still
laughing!:)