Re: Y'know what I saw that was funny?

> >Hmmm...Ford Shogun maybe?  Did they ever put those things in

> (PS - I still think it is dumb, funny looking, and dammit, I'm still
> laughing!:)

	Whoa, it may be ugly as phuq, but I would love to get my hands on that
badboy for a dry weekend.  I got smoked by an 88 Taurus SHO which weighs
about 14.6 tons (or something like that).  Just imagine how fast you
will be able to scoot away from 5-0's (police and otherwise) with that
thing.

jason
87 16V