Re: Y'know what I saw that was funny?

At 08:51 AM 8/29/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Heh, this was excellent.  I saw the funniest looking car in the world a
>couple of days ago.  It was black, had dual Stupidtrapps sticking out the
>back, a Reiger GTO looking bodykit, huge wheels in the back, normal size in
>the front, the driving lights built into the front spoiler were pretty
>nice.....what was it?  A Ford Festival!  Festiva?  Something like that.

Hmmm...Ford Shogun maybe?  Did they ever put those things in
production?  A few years back there was talk of putting the
Yamaha SHO engine in a Festiva and giving it a wide-body kit
and all that.  It's either a Shogun or a wannabe Shogun.
There's one for sale in AutoWeek for $32000.  Yikes!  I think
it's an 89.

-Mike
92 + 95 GTIs