VDO replacement gear (fwd)

    Here is their response to my question down below.  Lets see, 125
clamarooskies to fix the speedo when I know exactly what is wrong with it
and I know the part can't cost more than 25 cents to make.  What a bunch
of BULLS**T!

Dear Mr. Bjorkheim,
While we cannot send repair parts to you, we can offer our repair
services.  Typical speedometer repair, when possible, costs
approximately $125.  Each repair is billed for direct time and material
as required and an estimate can be provided after receipt of the gauge.
In some cases, non-available parts or information make repair impossible
and these units are returned at no cost to the customer.  Please contact
Connie at 540 678 2034.