what i want for my rocco...

I would like  to ditch the leather shift boot and install a
carbonfiber/polished aluminum/gloss black (take your pick)
shifter track. Ya know like they have in ferraris and such.
Plus this will help me to make SURE I'm going into 4th
at100mph instead of 2nd. Anyone know of a place to get these
or am I destined to go to my local machine shop and have them
fab one for me? I figure instead of spending 45$ for another shift
boot....a 5x5 or whatever metal plate can't be much more if that
much!

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco
'86 8v Scirocco Rieger GTO/Competition

ps. they now have 2 fulltime guys working on my Rieger Car..I expect
to have some pics of it quite along its way by next week.