Re: what i want for my rocco...

>I would like  to ditch the leather shift boot and install a
>carbonfiber/polished aluminum/gloss black (take your pick)
>shifter track. Ya know like they have in ferraris and such.

Funny you should bring this up.  At the VW show up here last week I picked
up a catalog from a German company called "mhw".  Guess what they carry?
Yep, and wonder of wonder they make one for our MkII Sciroccos!  It looks
very much like something you'd see in a Ferrari, but I wonder how well they
fit with short shift kits or oddly aligned shifters.

I think this is a cool idea too, btw.  Maybe Josh could use his euro
connections to work out an import deal?