Scirocco Dash Cracks......Ever Stopped one???? / Weinermobile

Hey Everybody!!
The sun is way stronger here in the South than it was in the North.  I keep
my dash covered at all times but I have still developed two tiny cracks
around the defroster channels.  They are small enough to stop if somebody can
tell me a method that will work....please.....I have kept this damn thing
perfect until now.  Yeah, I've got an unblemished spare, but I want to keep
this one in for a while.  Any help is, as always, greatly appreciated.
Another thing you all might find humerous........ Yesterday I was zippin
along at about 90 when I saw the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile ahead.  I zipped
even more to catch up and pass it.  After I checked it out, my roommate got
the idea to moon it and the driver, but unfortunately, right when I slowed
down to let it catch up, the driver took an offramp. Doh....another missed
opportunity.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco
83GTi