RE: '87 16v parting out

Jim wrote:

 Josh, are you coming to Manassas this weekend to the Bugout?

Hey, I'll be in the area this weekend, I live in Richmond, VA but will
be up that way for the holidays.  Damn, how could I miss this, I
didn't realize it was this weekend.  Please send any and all info
necessary on where this is and when it is and whatever else I may need
to know.  Friday is payday, another $300 on top of that will be in my
pocket, it's going to be like a kid in a candy store with a big fat
whad of money to spend.  YIPEEE!!

Anxiously waiting your reply,

John
80 Scirocco S