Re: STRUT HELP!!!!!!!!!!

These are replaceable i just can not get the nut off.

At 10:04 AM 8/27/97 -0400, you wrote:
>MIKE wrote:
>
>>         I worked for four hours trying to install these darn strut
>> cartidges into
>> my rocco....the problem i am haveing is that i can not get the old
>> cartidges OUT OF THE GOD DAMN HOLDER! (sorry) I can not get the
>> "locking
>> plate" (or so the instructions call it) off of the top of the strut
>> tower.
>> I got them out, I got the uncompressed, But i can't get that damn
>> "locking
>> plate" off. HELP HELP HELP!
>> Mike Weiler
>
>apparently, how it was explained to me by someone who has left Rapid
>Auto Parts, ( a friend, not an employee now), the strut mounts come in
>three different styles, some replaceable, some not, I don't know if this
>is true, but apparently, others have seen it...anybody else out there
>able to help this guy?
>--
>dharma
>
>85 scirocco 8v
>78 saab 99L (restoring for headache)
>
>http://www.cocoloco.com/david/rocco.htm

Mike Weiler
1984 rocco 8v 16v kit installed 131k (need minor interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.

In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the
proper order then why can't he?
          _______