What to do, what to do...

Hey all:

1.	When I turn on my parking lights, my voltmeter registers a 1 volt
drop.  Then maybe another half  volt when the headlights go on.  I'm
assuming that there is some unwanted resistance in the parking light
circuit and my first suspects are the light switch and the fuseblock.  For
either, should the resistance be basically zero?  And for the fuseblock, I
guess that I have to take all the harnesses off and find the right pins to
check?  If anyone can point out the most likely culprit, mucho thanx.  Btw,
my headlights are relayed.

2.	Is there a way to remove the fan/pulley from an alternator without
using an impact wrench?  I suppose a screwdriver can be jammed between the
fan blades but I'm afraid that the torque necessary to loosen the nut will
bend the blades to hell or that the screwdriver part that sticks into the
alternator body will whip around like a Water WiggleĊ (anyone old enough to
remember those?) and gut it like a fish.  HMOP (Help me out please, not
health management organization putz).   benton------