Re: Circle Track Domination

Please remember, dirts for racing, asphalts just to get you there.
(please remember, autocrossing isn't "racing" as it is not
wheel-to-wheel.  Isn't that right Mr. Insurance Dude?)

Last Friday I placed 8th out of 27 cars with a flat left front tire!
My team mate, the track series points leader was taken out on the
second lap when a Saab cut him off and cut down two of his tires.

Glad to see I'm not the only Scirocoo race car driver on this planet.
Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
phillyscca@enter.net