Cooling talk....

All this cooling stuff is great... oil coolers, aluminum pan, grill
modifications, low temp thermos and fan thermos.....but....

What happens when winter comes along? I assume most of us on this list
don't have the luxury of a year-long summer... but if you do, and have a
free room, gimme a ring! :)

I would love to try and lower the temp my 84 runs at, but I'm worried that
when cold cold winter hits that it'll run too cool. I assume it's a
possibility, or am I just smokin' something? :)

~C

  Christopher Mende        ICEMT @ Iowa State Uni
  Home: (515) 292-6658     Office: (515) 294-6738     "One, two, three!"
  bayern.me.iastate.edu    www.icemt.iastate.edu