Re: God help me. (16V clutch cable)

> Okay, so I've asked people repeated if there is any way to fit a regular old
> MANUAL-adjustment clutch cable to a 16V and all I  have heard is "no".

  I didn't think it was possible either, and several mechanics told me you
couldn't. But a mechanic I used to go to in Atlanta told me you could. Since
I didn't believe him, I had him do it so that he'd be stuck with the part if
it didn't work. Anyhow, he was right, and it did fit. Unfortunately, I don't
have a part number for you, I checked the receipt, nothing there. But I'm
pretty sure he got the part at NOPI. Here's the part where my memory is a
little hazy. I THINK it was off an A2 of some sort, but I'm not at all sure.
If NOPI can't help finding the part, let me know.

Brad