Re: Headlight washers/ Cincy Cruise-in/new pics!

>I got the hoses and pump (assuming it works, they were used from England),
>but not the HUGE(!) reservoir.  I've got two options: 1. Find a way to tap
>into the stock reservoir, or 2. Get the big factory reservoir (probably
>will be expensive).   I've thought about both.  That's why it's not done
>yet.
>
>Any opinions?

Before I bought my 89 Scirocco Scala when I was in Germany,
it had been hit on the passenger's side and was missing the
HUGE ;-) reservoir and pump.  I checked into at the dealer
there for the parts, but they were outrageous.  I don't
remember exactly how much they were, but it wasn't worth
it for me.  You could use the stock reservoir, but it would
empty fast.  IMO, the things sticking out of the bumper
looked stupid anyway and I had no desire to have them really.
I washed the car every 3 or 4 days, so headlight washers for
me were not needed.  But, just my opinion...

-Mike
95 GTI VR6
92 GTI 16V