Re: Headlight washers/ Cincy Cruise-in/new pics!

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 kimike@burgoyne.com wrote:

> >When I got my euro-bumpers they came with the headlight washers. Still
> >need to hook them up, but it will be done soon!
>
> Did it come with the hoses, too?  The Euro Roccos with the
> nozzles also have a HUGE washer reservoir with a motor on it
> for the jet spray.

I got the hoses and pump (assuming it works, they were used from England),
but not the HUGE(!) reservoir.  I've got two options: 1. Find a way to tap
into the stock reservoir, or 2. Get the big factory reservoir (probably
will be expensive).   I've thought about both.  That's why it's not done
yet.

Any opinions?

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm