Lights flash intermittently

Hello All,

	I am noticing, just the last week or so, that the red
light(indicators) for the battery and the Oxygen sensor light up
intermitently and together at the same time on my car, an 87 16V.
There is no real pattern that I can decipher, but happens on and off.
It is usually when I am changing through gears and in an
accelerate? mode. Does not do it at steady freeway speeds.

Is there a reason it is doing that or is there some kind of
electrical fault. Has anybody else experienced that. Is it
something that I should look into?

Other than that the car itself is running good.

Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful

Thanks

	Pushkar

Pushkar Ogale

1992 Passat 16V GL(102,800+miles)	Tornado Red	Weekend/Pleasure/Family
1987 Scirocco 16V(76,500+ miles)	Black		Daily Driver