Re: Lights flash intermittently

On my 83' it ended up needing a new alt. It was fried. It was caused by the
cable that goes to the battery going south due to it being under sized. I
replaced the alt. that cable with a 4ga. cable vs. the 10ga. or so that was
there and have been trouble free since.

All this was caused by the strain a new amplifier and higher wattage lights
put on the system.

-johnny-