RE: turn lens

I paid around $90 a few years ago for a *pair* Euro turn signals (from APS, I
think) and it is my opinion that it was well worth it.  They look 10 times
better... no, make that 100 times *smile* better than the US spec lenses.
 They aren't bulky, don't stick way out, but instead follow the contour of
the fender quite nicely.  (You do lose the built-in reflector, but so what!
:)

That's my .$02, for what it's worth.

-Bradley
1986 Scirocco 16V 2.0 liter, Quaife, Etc., Etc.
1987 Quantum Syncro Wagon (for sale, Seattle area)
http://effervescent.com/btp/vw.html